Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Student updates :P

Gazillion of things running through my mind, but seems like i couldn't really put it into words.
The long lecture weeks for this semester will end by this week. Then study week will fast approach.
Real soon after that comes the final examinations weeks.
Phew,just thinking about it bring cold sweats to my forehead and goosebumps to my body.

On the other hands, I'm now quite positive that there's still ray of hopes for my accounting subject.
I was actually considering to drop it,as my carry marks has been below my expectations.
But then again, after last two series of mini tests, I said to myself, "this is actually could work out well! Just that I need to give extra effort. So,final words for now, IT'S ON!"

Move on from student update, travel update,so far,hmm,at snail pace.
Will focus on that later on when I finished my exams.

So long, bbyong!

p/s: wish me all the luck in the world for my exams!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you lots and lots of luck with the exams and I'm sending you positive thoughts from Croatia! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something... ^_^