Saturday, April 16, 2011

Love Song- BIGBANG


i hate this love song,
i hate this love song,
i hate this love song,
i hate this love song...

LOVE SONG by BIGBANG


revised translation cre:Bigbangupdates


direct translation
(TOP) One woman is becoming disaster
Even though a man is still singing
I'm tearing up at the thought of break up

(Daesung) I can't touch you, I know yeah eh
I'm falling, catch me (hello)

(GD) I hate this love song...I hate this love song..
I hate this love song... I hate this love song.. x2

(Taeyang) I hate this love song, I'll never sing it again
So I can stop thinking of you, so I can finally forget you


(Seungri) I hate this love song, I'm going to sing it with a smile
In order to cure your loneliness, I'm going to you now
ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh-hoo

(GD) I'm scared, this world is meaningless
Take me to where you are, a place with the moon and stars

(Daesung) We were so beautiful, you know
You taught me what love was, hello

(Taeyang) I hate this love song...I hate this love song..
I hate this love song... I hate this love song..

(GD) I hate this love song... I hate this love song..
I hate this love song... I hate this love song..

(Taeyang) I hate this love song, I'll never sing it again
So I can stop thinking of you, so I can finally forget you

(GD) I hate this love song, I'm going to sing it with a smile
In order to cure your loneliness, I'm going to you now
ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh-hoo

(TOP) The warm rays of the sun are of another world
The field of reeds are dancing all alone
I remain paused at a green hill, holding a conversation I've yet to finish with her
The sky is of an expressionless face that holds no answers
You're probably hiding behind the clouds, you're probably a star

(GD) I close my eyes and feel your breath, I dream of you
A smile spreads across my lips, you're breathing with me now
Time, please stop, don't divide her and I
Wind, stop blowing, this is my last letter to you

(Taeyang) I hate this love song, I'll never sing it again
So I can stop thinking of you, so I can finally forget you

(Seungri) I hate this love song, I'm going to sing it with a smile
In order to cure your loneliness, I'm going to you now
ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh-hoo

cre: BIGBANG HAVEN


(VIPz opinion)

The MEANING of the MV is a guy mourning the death of his girlfriend.

Without her, this world is nothing, so the land they’re on is wasteland and uncared for. how without her, this world is colorless, so the whole mv is black and white. how the car drops from the sky, and its “unexpected” but yet expected

(one member turned). how this world is a ball of confusion so the camera kept changing and turning. how the wasteland seems to devour them, yet it’s open to see their vulnerability.(cre:MzHumaira)


For those who are asking what this song is about and dnt understand krn, it is obv. about a girl who died, and the beginning TOP sings 'one girl, moving far away, and the boy sings this song, crying. AND then daesung sings ' I know i can't touch you, i am falling, please grab me, hello'. This song is so much emotions (for those who can understand korean). I hope you guys can thumbs up this for those international fans to read who cant understand korean :). (cre:bonjourbeauty)


at the begining TOP is rapping " A woman is going father away, A man is singing " this means " woman was dead, so, the man is alone singing sadly...

---very sad song.(cre:lovingmofasjsk)


some of other interesting comments from fans/VIPz:

BIGBANG has grown a lot maturer nowadays be it their music style+genre etc (cre:LDGgal)

Theyre album was 6th on itunes album charts which is crazy considering most americans dont listen to kpop.BIGBANG is so popular that their album showed up as 6th on the itunes charts in the US when it came out (cre:shirayuki21)


Yep, one continuous shot. Except you'll notice that at 3:00 - 3:01 the MV gets reflected - everything changes sides from left to right. That's part of the story of the MV. The car at the end is part of the story, too, albeit an abstract one. The song is about a guy who misses his dead girlfriend. He wants to be with her, and so he walks back in time to the moment of her death (the mirrored section) and commits suicide (the exploding car).( cre:thekatsuki9)


what a unique song (too much pop songs in kpop)

what a unique mv (not the standard dance mvs)

what a unique band (amazing vocals and everything)

they should get more popularity than they are now,too unique to be call idols and too good to be called artises.They are big bang,always there to suprise and makes me smile (cre : chroniclesofervil)



the simplest MV got the most views in the shortest span of tym in KPOP history!~ @Ainsxstar


Well, I'm a hardcore Shawol ... but I don't mind admitting good music of other groups when I hear it. This is DARN good music and I can't seem to get over how simple yet complex this MV is. Like ... gray, black, & white with one shot and STILL able to capture my attention the whole time? Stumbling upon KPop has been nothing but greatness for me so far (cre: u0fo)


HOLY CRAP WHAT AN AMAZING MV! O__O Who directed this?! Good God, the filming! So many different angles and heights of the camera! The way the focus was transfered from member to member. Most of it was filmed in one take, right? No pauses. Wow! Just by looking at this MV.... I may not speak the language, but visuals are universally understood. The lyrics to this song must be very meaningful... Perhaps it is about walking through the ruins after a big heart ache and getting around the open wounds (cre:ely730)


Wearing a suit with white tennis shoes. Haha classic! :D (cre:icedragon2812)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something... ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

Labels

korea trip. (12) VIPS (9) 1n2d (7) 2ne1 (7) Kelantan (7) Malaysia (7) travel Seoul (7) appreciation of our life so far (6) BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012 MALAYSIA (5) Big Bang (5) another blog (5) budget travel South Korea (5) mine (4) BIG BANG.KPOP (3) BLUE (3) GDTOPRI (3) IN SEOUL (3) Korean Music Wave Malaysia 2011 (3) Namu guesthouse (3) bajet baek punya.winter trip korea. (3) berbaloi-baloi (3) big show 2012 (3) gd (3) korea in February (3) minebuddySeoul (3) snorkelling (3) winter korea (3) 3 tones thai silk (2) 3idiots (2) Affordable thai silk (2) Alhamdulillah (2) BIGBANG FINAL ALIVE (2) BIGBANG Seungri (2) Bukchon Hanok Village (2) CL-BOM-MINJI-DARA (2) Family (2) Hapjeong (2) PRO ARGI-9 PLUS (2) PRO ARGININE PLUS (2) Paris (2) abdul's chalet (2) alive world tour (2) and.here cafe (2) best (2) bigbang alpha+ concert (2) bigbangcomeback (2) bigshow (2) bigshow 2012 soon (2) budget travel to south korea (2) buku kanak-kanak (2) coffee prince (2) how to get there (2) hyehwa station (2) i love it:D (2) krabi (2) love-hate accounting (2) naksan park (2) seoul runaway (2) travel plan (2) #themist (1) 10cm (1) 1Mil hits (1) 2010 dramas (1) 2012 (1) 2015 (1) 2015 in an entry (1) 3d2n trip (1) 3rd time (1) ACCOUNTING (1) B1A4 (1) BB (1) BEAUTIFUL? COME VISIT MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA~ (1) BIGBANG ALIVE EDITION (1) BIGBANG BIGSHOW ALIVE 2012 (1) BIGBANG IN MALAYSIA (1) CONFERENCE (1) Cari Thai Silk (1) Choice37 (1) Dolce Vita Pension (1) Dublin (1) GD's luxurious vacation pension (1) Gwangjang market (1) HRTHEMIST (1) HUSM Ophthalmology (1) Hatyai (1) ISMLGT 2015 (1) ISMLGT 2016 (1) Kpop Backstage (1) Liverpool (1) London (1) Mistine super black eyeliner (1) Namsan Tower (1) Q-ing for BIGBANG alive ticket (1) Siem Reap (1) Singapore (1) The Mist For Him (1) Trick eye museum (1) YG (1) a gentleman's dignity (1) about life (1) adorable (1) andrew jung mural (1) angel wings (1) anti oksidant yang tinggi (1) attending shows (1) bachelor vegetable shop (1) backpacker tips (1) bagaimana merawat juling (1) bajet ciput (1) bau mewah (1) bb cream gold (1) bb oil control mousse (1) beijing (1) beli buku online (1) bigbang daesung (1) buddy and Seoul (1) buddy n Seoul instead of Mind body n soul (1) budget travel to Perhentian (1) bukit keluang (1) cheap trip (1) coex (1) coma back after 2 years. :D we'll be waiting (1) couchsurfing (1) dewasa juling (1) dongguk univ (1) easy right?english is simple (1) eyes surgery (1) fiqahlee made it to UK (1) giffarine thailand (1) hello kitty cafe (1) hongdae flea market (1) i love my mom (1) korean drama 2012 (1) kwontwins (1) master of accountancy (1) mistine BB CREAM (1) mistine product (1) oh memories~~~ Winter korea (1) order from korea (1) pembedahan juling (1) please look after Mom (1) prof bashir kim (1) rawatan mata juling (1) rice milk soap (1) room rates at Dolce Vita (1) safy angkor wat (1) samseong station (1) seoul mosque (1) taman botani negara shah alam (1) thai products (1) thai silk murah (1) the mist (1) the mist inspired body mist (1) trip korea (1) two weeks trip (1) uitm machang (1) winter trip korea (1) yg building (1)