Wednesday, September 14, 2011

T_T

Tsk..Tsk... T_T i saw a friend posted pictures from their outing today,and am really sad that i couldn't join them.. I miss my time with my friends aka lecture mates/course mates..i had to sacrifice time being with them for my family..i think it's been about 3 years since i last joined any....omo, looking through the pictures,i realized how sad i am, how pathetic my life has been, how i've been ignoring myself too much, and how i miss being around my friends... tsk,tsk...even more i saw familiar face that i've been missing for so long,my best friend,Abip! T_T i miss those time!! Just because i'm not staying there,close to the campus,i think they'll just exclude next time... i'll learn to coop.... tsk,tsk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something... ^_^